Paying at a Festival Using NFCtron
Paying is easier with NFCtron–neither you nor the retailer have to look for change or wait to get it. Your phone gives you an up-to-date overview of your expenses and the balance on your chip. Within 14 days after the event, you can get the remaining credit back to any bank account with no limitations and for free. No registration, no sign-in.
What's in store for you?
1. You can charge your chip with a credit card or in cash. At the event's area, you'll find marked charging spots. The first charging includes a fee of 20 Czech crowns for the chip.
2. You'll pay simply by holding the chip near the seller’s terminal. You don't have to look for cash or wait for the retailer to find it.
3. At any time of the event you can view your current expenses in your phone and have access to all receipts.
4. Within 14 days after the event, you can get the remaining credit back to any bank account with no limitations and for free, simply using the electronic receipt.
You'll find all the important information at NFCtron Point. Don't hesitate to contact NFCtron directly with additional questions.
- Opening hours of the charging spots are yet to be specified.
- We want to save the environment and avoid filling the whole area with receipts, printed just to be thrown away.
- We've designed and prepared a chip wristband to give you a memory of what you experienced during the event.
- NFCtron doesn’t collect any personal data, the information is used only once to get your remaining credit to your account.
How to reach us